Monday, April 27, 2009

Technical Difficulties

So my camera was dysfunctional for 90% of the last week due to battery issues. I did manage t0 catch one shot of Mason at his soccer game. No action shots - they come out too dark there.

Mason is running great! Unfortunately a side cramp slowed him down in the closing minutes of the game. He still had a good time.

We also went to Gloria's b-day party yesterday which would have made for a great photo op but alas. I can't even post the avocado green color she informed us that she wanted to paint her house. Think 1970's puke green. I voiced my opposition. Perhaps a bit too much.

I'm now coming down with Siena's cold and between that, the Blazers losses, and my iPod technical difficulties, I'm surly at best. Luis would call me worse right now I think...but this blog is rated PG.

3 comments:

EVANS said...

Ah ... a hint at your true feelings about the paint job in our piano studio. C'mon, fess up!

cousin Craig said...

Well, Mason's looking good anyway. Standing tall and ready for soccer action such as it is.

Mary Lou said...

Congratulations to your super little poopers. And I'm sorry you got our virus.