Sunday, April 5, 2009

Do It Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXXmg2-6v-I

It took 2 weeks and about 800 tries but I FINALLY got through that song yesterday on hard. I emitted a resounding "Woo Hoo!" Then I realized I was getting waaayyyyy too excited about a video game.

So moving on...

Calling all aspiring landscape designers!! See below. Somethings's gotta be done with this slope from hell. I sprayed all of the weeds today to get them to expire but it still needs a plan. Then we'll save up our money for a decade and implement the plan. This is the ultimate Landscaper's Challenge. HGTV, where are you when we need you!
The weather this weekend was BEAUTIFUL!! No, we didn't do this all weekend:
But Luis is struggling with his own Do It Again (Mountain Song) but I'm he'll just keep doing it again.
Oh, and there's my pride and joy:
Oh wait, this is my pride and joy. Mason had his first practice today for soccer. Game #1 is next week. He's on his cousin Andre's team and they're excited to play together. Mason is also made such improvement over a year ago. Now he has 100% confidence out on the pitch.
Of course, he's thrilled to come home and play cars.
Speaking of my sweetie boy, he gave me this flower on Friday. Aaawwwww.....
We may have worn out the Nannies...I should probably wake her up now but I think I'll let her have a few more minutes. She's so sweet when she's asleep.

1 comment:

cousin Craig said...

You should send pictures to one of those shows where they try fixing up a yard on a smaller budget than Landscaper's Challenge because it'd probably be $50K conservatively on that show. I don't watch those other shows (because they're lame) so I don't know what they're called, but they're out there. Groundbreakers is my favorite landscaping show because those people spend what I'd consider paying for an entire house on that show. Yes, it is crucial that your swimming pool is an exact replica of Lake Towanga from your old summer camp when you were a kid. You need to build it and I need to see you build it!