Sunday, April 19, 2009

That Not Supposed to Happen!

That's right. The Blazers weren't supposed to embark on their first playoff game in 6 years by getting slaughtered by the Rockets. At home. No. As Mason would say "that not supposed to happen!"

That's the only thing that could put a damper on this beautiful weekend. Almost.

We hit the park on Saturday. Siena is the swing queen!
Mason LOVES to go for walks around the park. Unfortunatly, at the tail end of his walk with daddy, he bit it on the pavements and skinned his knees. He needed some mommy hugs after that.
The classic Cruz family picture - Mason in tears over his knees and Seina climbing on something.
We went to Baskin Robbins after the park to try to lift the injured boys spirits. Ice cream defintily did the trick.
Luis had a soccer game today (he's the one in the light yellow jersey). The kids and I went to watch him and we all had a good time. Note to self: taking toys for the kids to these events was a good idea.
Here's some common phrases around our house:
Siena: "I tiny one!"
Mason: "What are you saying?!?"
Me: "Siena, why don't you have pants on?"
Siena: "I watch Stwaabely Shortcake!"
Mason: "Siena hit me!"
Mason: "I want you."
Mason: "I having a bad day!"
Siena: "I go potty..."
Me: "Siena, where are your pants!?!"
Me: "Siena, get dressed!"
Apparently Luis is less repetitive than the rest of us since neither he nor I can think of any of his catch phrases.
Back to watching my E True Hollywood Story on Punky Brewster!

2 comments:

cousin Craig said...

Ouch! Those scrapes looked painful! I definitely would've cried.

Ron Torland said...

Ya Ya cried too when she saw the pictures.