Monday, April 13, 2009

Bunny Hops and Puppy Drops

Seriously, another one? Apologies for the blurry picture. Luis took it. You get the drift though.
If we have many more of those things, one of these days I'm going to look in the back yard and see this:
But I digress...
So we went up to Yaya and Papa Ron's for Easter celebrations. Of course it was raining. It is Oregon after all. When we pulled up, this is what we saw. I knew right away who the culprit was.
This wasn't the culprit. This is the little girl that fell asleep on the way to YaYa's clutching her Easter basket.
But she was the first one seated and ready for Easter dinner!
We made a smart decision in doing dinner prior to the Easter egg hunt. Full bellies make for a little less candy eating. Not much though.
Is there one here? Nope, Mason got it already.
Hurry, hurry...those eggs move pretty fast!
Happiness is: finding an egg filled with chocolate.
Happiness is not: finding Toby's poopie under the dining room table.
Displaying the loot.
Aaahhhh, the boys. Dad's shirt matches the couch. Mom must have picked that out.
This was an attempt at a picture of Luis, Siena, and Annette. Too bad we can't exactly see Annette.
Siena got the bright idea last week to grab the scissors and cut her own hair. This is the result. Yup, the hair on top is about the length of Mason's. Guess it'll be a while before we get her bangs grown out.
Oh, and there's Easter chocolate around her mouth to boot. That's my little girl! Speaking of my dainty little girl...quick, move before Toby lifts his leg!!!
Yeah, Annette and Mom got a kick out of noting that my daughter was just like me in a dress. Hahahahaha...
Mason's Easter disco ball.
One plus about my kids is that they actually like hard boiled eggs. I never did as a kid (though I do now) Thank goodness since they provide some semblance of balance against all the sugar.

Whew. It was a good Easter. Maybe one of these years we'll be able to do the egg hunt in doors but regardless, we had a wonderful dinner and a good time with the company. Now its back for another work week. As I type, Mason is screaming about his poopie (he's already done 7 in the toilet, not sure why #8 is a big deal) and Siena is taunting him. I think I'll stay down here just a little bit longer...

2 comments:

cousin Craig said...

Was that a nickel or a quarter? Maybe it was moving too fast?

What's the deal? Siena has to wear a dress, but Mason gets to chill in his blue jeans? That hardly seems fair to me.

Toby's keepin' it real. The world is his toilet, or Jan's house, whatever.

Mary Lou said...

Loved all your pictures. It does always seem to rain on Easter. No wonder Toby wouldn't go outside. Would you?

Congratulations to Mason.

And to whoever dealt with that horrendous spider.