Sunday, May 15, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Finally, by Monday morning, the Oaks Park pictures I took from my phone made it to my computer.  Apparently the carrier pigeon got waylaid on the way to my hotmail inbox.

Anyway, the old organ in all it's glory...
Despite playing games, Mason got his roller skating groove on.  Too bad only girls roller derby...

A cartoonized Seina at the practice ring.
The birthday girl Averi with Mason and Siena.  Averi and Mason are in the same class together at school.

Pinata scrum.
At dance class yesterday, Siena and her friend Alyssa wore their matching Costco dresses.

And another little girl wore a very very similar dress.  By the way, this pose is a preview of next weekend's recital.

My plan for today was to not leave the house.  Other than my run that is.  The kids had other plans however, namely the Sunday walk.  Mason has had a walk next to the airport picked out for a few weeks now so we had no choice but to head out.  After all, I can't really use the excuse that we can't go because mama is lazy.  So walk we did and saw some planes take off and land while we were at it.

Less you think I get some good parenting award for taking the kids on a walk today, I have to confess that I fibbed a bit and put them to bed 15 minutes early.  Tired mom's have to do what tired mom's have to do.

2 comments:

cousin Craig said...

It's been a long time since I've seen Oak Park. Do they still have the bumper cars? That was always my favorite.

Mary Lou said...

Jocelyn and Ellia have those Costco tutu dresses too. So cute!