Monday, January 10, 2011

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

There isn't much picture worthy from our somewhat boring weekend last weekend. Siena resumed dance lessons and Mason started up basketball. However, with so many kids in basketball, it's hard to get a good shot of him in action. One of these weeks. The good news is that the house remains tidy so Mama Cruz is happy.

More importantly, it is halftime of the National Championship game featuring the Oregon Ducks!

Given my history of teams I root for never having won squat in my lifetime (Blazers - 2 finals visits, 0 wins, Mariners - multiple playoff victories, no World Series trip, Seahawks - 1 Superbowl appearence, robbed by the refs, Tualatin Timberwolves - 2 State Championship appearances, 0 wins, get the drift), I am carefully setting my expectations for a loss. My emotions can't handle the excitement of thinking they might win. However, it's halftime, the Ducks are down by less than a TD, and it's anyone's game. Fingers crossed - Go Ducks!

2 comments:

Papa Ron said...

Next time try rooting for Auburn.

cousin Craig said...

Maybe you're picking the wrong teams.