Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Pill, a Nostril, and Hippo Flashlight

Last night my son decided it would be fun to stick his flouride pill up his nose. It got stuck. After telling him that this was the sort of behavior I would have expected from his sister, I then proceeded to haul him into the bathroom and begin poking around in his nose for said pill. After a few minutes of not being able to locate it, he told me that it was gone. I didn't completely believe him and I realized that I was going to need a flashlight to search for myself. Alas, the only flashlight I could find was his blue hippo flashlight that says "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh huh huh" whenever you turn it on. So there I was...I hippo flashlight up the boys nose. Good news was that there was no pill to be found (I presume it went on through).

You can thank me now for not including a picture of said nostril.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test of comment page.

Anonymous said...

I've researched kids putting objects in their nose, and will now share the fruits of that research in the form of this link:

http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/0_object-lodged-in-nose-or-ear_65866.pc

You'll need to copy/paste it, but it's worth the effort.

Anyway I noticed a large percentage of demon spawn on this blog so I thought I'd check in :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like I guessed right about the reason for all the red eye on this blog. Demons. The Prince of Darkness seems like a nice guy. And it's totally cool and not upsetting at all that he's posting on your site. He cares about kids.