Monday, August 16, 2010

Hot Town

This weekend represented the once or twice a year hot spell we get in Oregon. Despite good intentions of taking the Waverunner out for some action in the heat, general laziness won out and we stayed in the cool AC instead.

Siena and I went to watch Ramona and Beezus on Saturday. Mason and Luis had little interest in this chick flick but us gals had a good time. Siena liked Ramona because they look a little alike. I enjoyed seeing all of the stories I used to read about as a kid. The Beverly Cleary books were my FAVORITE. Luis and Mason met up with us after and we had a nice dinner at our family's favorite place...Sushiland!

We were equally unexciting on Sunday. I braved the heat with a waterbottle of Gatorade in tow and did my 4.2 mile run. Yes, it was hot.

We went up to Yaya and Papa Rons for dinner last night, and for the kids fun in the wading pool and slip and slide. A good time was had by all.

Apologies for the lack of pictures and wholly uninteresting content. We can't have thrilling adventures EVERY week. We have more on our plate for the next couple of weekends so never fear. More exciting posts will be here.

No comments: