Sunday, July 22, 2012

We Made Stuff

Yeah, I haven't posted for a few weeks. I figured 3 Puerto Rico blogs should have kept everyone blogged out for a couple weekends at least.  Plus, we haven't done anything interesting.

I somehow volunteered myself to make signs for our upcoming neighborhood block party.  After the working the better part of this weekend on them, plus a few evenings last week, here's the finished product.  Admittedly the middle one needs a little more contrast but it looks okay in real life.
And now for the ugly.  Siena has been asking every day for a week to make cake pops she saw the instructions for on a video.  Here's the finished product.  I am cake cursed.
She's still happy.
And Mason was brave enough to eat one.  I'm not. In fact, I don't think I ever want to hear the words cake pop again...

No comments: