Sunday, June 17, 2012

School's Out

Siena invited me to attend her end of school year party on Wednesday (well, okay, all parents were invited). Luckily I was able to actually attend a school event for once.  Usually they all fall during quarter end periods.  First, I got to have a picnic lunch with my girl and her class.
Then the kids got to go inside and play games.  Siena played checkers with her friend Sammy.
After that, the kids got to break their pinata's.  Each table made their own pinata and stuffed them with candy.
Siena gave it a few good whacks.
Siena and her friends...with candy filled pockets.
Siena and her special teacher Miss Tina.  Tina gave each of the kids a little certificate.
It was a sunny day on Friday and I happened to have my camera with me so I thought I'd share my daily view on my drive home.  Well, daily view on sunny days at least.  Sometimes living in Oregon isn't so bad.
So I took a ton of pictures today at my cousin Travis' graduation party.  Unfortunately, I screwed up big time and accidentally deleted all of them!  Now I'm totally depressed.  I know my aunt Mary Lou also took a lot of pictures today so I'll see if she can share a few with me.  If so, I'll post later.

No comments: