Monday, June 18, 2012

School's Out 2!

Auntie Mary Lou came through and shared with me her pictures from yesterday.  Therefore, all photo credits on this portion of the blog go to her.

I should mention that Siena and I went to see Tia Mandi on Saturday to get our hair done.  I got a trim, she got some pink highlights.  Here she is rocking them in the Johnson's pool!
Mason was adamant that he didn't want to swim...until Daddy told him that he wouldn't be going in making Mason practice.  I'm not sure the kids were out of the pool more than 5 minutes the whole 4 hours we were there.
There was quite the dessert spread.  My cousin Amanda made the delicious Oreo cake pops with the graduation caps on top.
More spread - soooo good.
Mom and Dad!  Happy Father's day Dad!
Boys chillin' - Jay B, Dad, and Luis.
Woah - Siena actually left the pool for a couple of minutes!  She's sitting here with Jay B and Chandra's little girl Rory.
My Mason boy!
Heidi and I.
And they're back in the pool!  At some point in the day, this floatie got a giant hole in the middle of it.  We may be owing Auntie Jo a couple new ones next time we come over to use their pool.
The kids wore their "Team Travis" shirts for one last time.  Travis is too humble to tell anyone, but I saw on Oregonlive today that he was the Pac Conference pitcher of the year and first team all state for baseball.  Oh, and a valedictorian.  Did I mention he's a nice guy too?  We're definitely proud of my little cousin.
Travis and his girlfriend Megan.
Mason and a moment of bravery standing on the end of the diving board.  No, he didn't jump in.
The 2 antisocial ones sport their shirts...
It was a really fun day.

No comments: