Sunday, August 14, 2011

Abduction!

Hello. This is Kris' camera. I have been abducted. There are 2 culprits, both about 3 feet tall and prone to excessive giggling.  Upon my initial abduction, I have been made to photograph a myriad of indecipherable configurations.  I can only imagine that this is some sort of acid trip.


Aaaahhh. Barbie!  What are you doing!
Am I being licked!?!

Yes, this is one of kidnappers.  If you see her, approach with caution.  She will photograph at will.
You can't even imagine the hours I had to spend watching this pink pig that the short ones kept referring to as Olivia!
It's the licker!  He's back!!

Whew.  Finally the tongue has been retracted.  This is the other abductor. 

Okay, okay.  I got the camera back.  I was surprised to find 67 pictures saved on my camera tonight when I had only taken 3 all week.  Be happy I spared you all the majority of them.  However, just ask if you'd like to see portraits of each of the kids' pets.

I worked until 9 or 10 most nights last week so I have very little of interest to share.  Thank goodness the kids were busy enough to pick up the slack.

Mason managed to turn himself into one of the seven dwarfs during his bath Friday night.

We went to Luis' work picnic yesterday.  Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out since someone had "updated" the exposure settings on my camera.  Today was nice.  We got the waverunner back out on the river today.  Nothing is better!

1 comment:

cousin Craig said...

Barbie could show a little more decorum.