Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Photographic Stylings of Siena

Hi all - It was an normal week in the Cruz household although not particularly one with a lot of photo-ops. After working late for the first week of another quarter end, it was nice to have a laid back weekend. The kids and I went to a holiday bazaar at Mason's school with Yaya. Yaya found her birthday gift and I found my Christmas gift. The kids found some silly bracelets so everyone was happy.

Yaya was kind enough to watch the kids for an hour so I could go for a run on Saturday which I haven't been able to do since Luis started working so that was nice.

Today we hung out at the house and hit Sushiland for dinner - kids request.

Since I didn't take any pictures this weekend, it seemed like a good time to share some of the pictures Siena has taken with the camera she got for her birthday. She is often her own favorite subject.
























































1 comment:

cousin Craig said...

How did Siena take that picture of herself as Belle?