Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weeds

VIDEO IS FIXED!! VIDEO IS FIXED!!

Thanks to my son the slave-driver, a lot of weeds got pulled this weekend. It's hard to center a blog around weed pulling, however, so I won't.

We had a nice dinner last night at Yaya and Papa Ron's. Today Luis and I went to see Sex and the City 2 which I LOVED! Goes to show the critics are wrong. They just don't get it.

In lieu of anything exciting to post this weekend, here's Siena's ballet from last Sunday (Siena is 4th from left and the last little girl to run across the stage):


2 comments:

Papa Ron said...

Cute video. But did you know it was in slow motion? Yet the sound was normal; therefore there was no sound for the second half of the video. Also, you must 'clip' your videos so they start and stop at the right places. Other than those two minor nits, good job. (Well, one more nit: maybe you need a new cameraman.)

Dayzdtomato said...

Yeah, I noticed the video was messed up after I linked it. We're trying to reupload it to see if that works to fix it and if it does, I'll relink it. I may need to rethink the cameraman.