Sunday, February 15, 2009

A ROMANTIC Valentines Weekend - Cruz Style

Valentines day - Its sweet, there's valentines and chocolate...its a Hallmark holiday. I'll admit i haven't been much into Valentines day since my freshman year of college when I broke up with my then-boyfriend on Valentines day. By email. That's class. So here's some valentines for y'all.

How did we spend Valentines then you may (or possibly not) wonder? Since I was fighting a virus, I kept my day low key. We ate some Burgerville and watched American Chopper with the kids. Nothing says romance like that.
Since we all perked up on Sunday, it was off to OMSI for us!!! Again, nothing says romance like the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry! Right Mason, with his puppets...
Nope, Siena wasn't having ANY fun...
Water. Yes, the kids got wet.
There was water. Lots of water.
We ran into our friends the Escobars at OMSI. That's Corrine with her kids Eli and Evan. Evan used to go to Gloria's for daycare with Mason and Siena.
OMSI is great. There's all kinds of stuff to check out.
And climb in.
Oh, and power tools for my daughter. Just what she needs.

In honor of one of my favorite weekends of the year, NBA All-Star weekend, here's the following clip of the greatest team in the history of professional sports for your viewing enjoyment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSMRna71Pk8
Now I've got an All-Star game to go watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But check out this one...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBvmYRFU51E

Anonymous said...

How do you not double Yao in that situation?! He's like 75% from there! Someone has to front him and try to deny the inbounds pass. Let someone jack up a 3 you're much better off. Oh, and Roy was awesome. Although, what is Houston's handicap? Get a defender on the guy that was all but uncontested.

That was a sad story about how you got dumped on Valentine's Kris. I don't know your ex boyfriend so I'm going to name him Bing, and quietly hate him. You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

How come you love OMSI and Heidi hated her recent visit there? Was it because she was with a gazillion school field trips, Ellia's entire preschool, and Berren too? You guys'll have to go together on a non-school day sometime.

And there's nothing more romantic than kids on Valentine's Day. At least they remind you that there was some hot romance somewhere in your past history.